In this episode I’m speaking with Tanya Dantus. Tanya is a Mompreneur Empowerment Mentor, helping mums release their guilt and find radical confidence, applying their talents & gifts to creatively expressing themselves in the world, making money along the way.
Tanya is also a mum to an adorable little boy, and married for 3 years. She moved to Germany 2 years ago, so that's been a whole journey of adaptation, although she is originally from Mexico City, and moved & adapted to California prior, and considers herself more of a global citizen (with 3 passports/nationalities to match it!).
Tanya is a certified Yoga teacher, has a Counseling Psychology master's degree from Pacifica--and loves depth psychology, feminine psychology/the Divine Feminine & Somatics, as well as spending time in nature, writing & dancing. Fun Fact: Tanya also reads the Mayan Calendar & fire dances!
In this episode Tanya shares:
- The ongoing process of learning to dance with her inner good girl and her inner rebel.
- How she learned to see life as a spiral, rather than a linear path.
- How to connect with your own inherent worthiness.
- Why traditional meditation is not the only way to tune into your intuition.
- Why it’s SO important to be guided by your pleasure.
I loved speaking with Tanya and what came out of our conversation. I’m sure you will too.
Find out more about Tanya and her work at: www.tanyadantus.com.